... from the Fittest Chef in all the Lands!
We recently teamed up with the talented Chef Marto from the local foodie hotspot, Social Grounds, to bring some flavoursome and nutritious cooking into our member's kitchens.
Straight from the Chef's notepad at our live cooking demo to your finger tips, here we have Chef Marto's mouth-watering Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe:
THAI GREEN CHICKEN CURRY ~ 7 servings
- 1.2kg chicken breast
- 7 x 100g rice noodle
- 1 x jar green curry paste
- 70 x snowpeas
- Juice of 4 x limes
- 1/2 cup tamari sauce
- 4 x 500ml coconut cream
- 3 x onions
- 3 x green capsicums
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 x large green chilli (optional)
- Slice chicken into thin strips and place in large bowl
- Slice onion and add to chick with jar of curry paste and mix well
- Trim and slice capsicum and snowpeas
- Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in large heavy pot on medium-high heat and add chicken mix
- Once brown add tamari sauce and reduce heat and stir. When it comes to a simmer add coconut cream and lime juice
- While chicken is cooking, bring a large pot of water to boil and place noodles in, remove from heat and cover for 1 minute. Once tender drain and run under cold water and then drain. Set aside
- When chicken is cooked through remove from heat and add remaining vegetables
- Once cool, divide curry and noodles (cut noodles with scissors for easy handling) into containers and dress with sliced chilli on top and refrigerate until ready to eat.